⚪️🇧🇷 Karim Benzema: “I spoke to Vini, he’s sad… I’ve nothing against Rodri, good player… but I’m in my sofa watching TV and Rodri doesn’t do anything that makes you say: wow!”. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps 10/30/2024 05:49:00 AM Great Ibanga Essienette Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Do you agree or disagree with the decision that Nigeria rewarded 3 points for the game against Libya that was postponed? 🇳🇬 10/26/2024 04:51:00 PM Great Ibanga Essienette Read more
🚨 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋: Vinicius Jr releases statement on many racist chants at the Bernabéu ⚠️ “It is regrettable what happened at the Bernabéu with racist insults to some Barcelona players yesterday”. “There is no place for these criminals in our society. All my support to Lamine, Ansu Fati and also Raphinha”. “Madrid and the police will identify, punish the guilty!”. 10/27/2024 11:44:00 AM Great Ibanga Essienette Read more
Comments